December 26, 2007

Dream Store

I would imagine that the two back at the office are planning much to laugh about upon my return. I will fill you all in when I get back to the pit (what I call my office most of the time.)

Mom #1 & Mom #2 - There will be paybacks....Oh yes! There will be paybacks. So BEWARE!!

Our trip up here was not as bad as I thought. I am sure Erin will let you know as well.

Eli has been having bad dreams more often then normal and on the way up to Washington for the holidays he mentioned that he wanted to go to the Dream Store. He said, "Dad, when I am all grown up I am going to the Dream Store. They have something you can buy that will make all your bad dreams go away and all you have is good dreams all the time. That would be cool huh?" Apparently we on planet earth have a store for anything. I wouldn't mind going the dream store myself. I asked him if he could take me to the Dream Store someday...!

Have a great Holiday season to you all.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

I want a dream store too, where everything is free!

Going back to work after a long vacation is so hard! Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

We would never dream of making your return from vacation "difficult". It was way busier than we thought it would be so we are just glad you are on your way back!

See you Wednesday!

xo - The Moms