December 19, 2007

2008 office pranks

Every time Mom #1 takes a vacation day or fakes being sick and stays home from work I always play a little prank on her, not to worry she always gets me back on the return of a day that I have taken off. I'm sure on the way back from our Christmas Vacation I will have many surprises for me. I think this all started because we hate doing each others job when one of us is absent from work.

So for 2008 I am calling out to anyone with good ideas on what to do with the 20 vacation days that Mom #1 has built up from her many years here at the Pipe Plant. I will blog and record every one of them with pictures so that we can all share the excitement. So be creative and help me out! You may want to email me the "prank ideas" because Mom #1 has access to the blog and will be reading regularly to try and sabotage me.

The good news is, their is a calendar up on "little bosses wall" (this is the nickname that we will give the office manager, or in other words my direct supervisor so I am not giving out any identity that might get me in trouble) so we can mark the days we want off, because any two of us in sales cannot have the same time off. I should know way in advance when the first pranks will be coming up. The bad news is, the sick days are tricky and very unexpected so some ideas for stuff that is readily available for a good prank on the fly will be good. The sick days are like a bonus prank and will not be included in the 20 for the year. They will definitely be recorded though.....He...he.....Ha....ha!!!

She does not have any vacation coming up in January so lets start thinking of some good ones while we have some time. I will probably plan and execute the first one because I have had it in the works for some time now. I would appreciate any suggestions because after 5 years you start to run out of ideas.

7 comments:

erin said...

I'm pretty sure it's only you that fakes being sick. Mom #1 just goes shopping and pretends she thinks it's a holiday!

jason said...

Oh!! I remember that day, it was too funny!

Spammon said...

I have some great ones...Hiding car keys, mouse, keyboard or something of importance somewhere in the office. Then leave a scavenger hunt of notes (should have at LEAST 20, with vague hints leading to the next) that will lead her to her treasure. Make sure it takes a good part of the morning and that people are watching her search.

Anonymous said...

I want to go shopping and pretend that it's a holiday!! How about today??

Mom #2

Anonymous said...

I like the one where Mom #1 & Mom #2 took every single thing out of Jason's office. (He was fairly new, and when he came in, he kept looking in his office & scratching his head in confusion.

Anonymous said...

It was so funny! We left him a note that said the boss wanted to see him. He thought he was getting fired! Priceless! Loved it!

erin said...

He never told me about that!