January 7, 2008

Upcoming Events

I noticed in the office today that Mom #1 has posted her first 5 of 20 days on the vacation calendar for 2008. I have much time to prepare so maybe I can get some help from you all (email suggestions to jrock@live.com) who have experience in the area of office pranks.

Take note on the days that she has posted on the calendar. February 18th - February 22nd are the days and I have about a month and a half to get everything ready for action. Wish me luck!

Coming up:
Mom #1 : Feb. 18th - Feb. 22nd
Mom #2 : April 7th - April 9th

3 comments:

erin said...

You may not be there in April--I don't know when they are doing the Scrapbook weekend.

lindsey said...

Alright. I am going to put my thinking cap on. You really do need to get in touch with Ammon, he is evil. :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.