January 24, 2008

"I can't lift this box!"

Mom #1 really did it this time. This story is too funny not to tell.

I went into their office to ask about some packages they where putting together to be mailed out the next day. When I entered their office to my amazement they where both absent from their desks. Across the hall I began to hear Mom #2 laughing hysterically and yelling "Jason come in here, you have to see this..." over and over again. I went into the mail room and tried to ask a question when Mom #2 interrupted me and said, "Look under this box, you have to see this...."

I asked myself. What is so funny about a box sitting on the table. Mom #1 said, "Look under the box, look, look!" I could hardly understand what she was saying because of the constant gasping for air from the laughter. As I leaned over and looked under the box I almost fell to the floor from what I just saw. Mom #2 was now laughing and said "I couldn't figure out why I could not lift the box!" We where all laughing and she would not let me take a picture for the blog so I hope you can use your imagination....



SHE TAPED THE BOX TO THE CORNER OF THE DESK AND THEY BOTH COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHY NEITHER OF THEM COULD LIFT THE BOX!! I think we all need a little professional help here at the d@#! pipe plant.

5 comments:

erin said...

You should stop swearing on your blog or your wife is going to get upset! That is pretty funny, though.

erin said...

Thank you husband man.

lindsey said...

lol! It's good to have humor and laughter in the workplace. It makes the endless hours seem to fly by!

And Erin's right, you really gotta watch your mouth ;)

Spammon said...

Just for future reference, you better not let her use the super glue. She may end up with her head stuck to her stapler.

jen said...

jason, check out my new blog...thatsmerx.blogspot.com