March 10, 2008

Monday Mail

Here are the best emails that I received this week from work. I have posted two today. One is for the Women and one is for Men. I just didn't want one or the other to feel left out. These are exactly how I received them. ENJOY!



FOR THE WOMEN:



Not sure if this is true??

''THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE!"Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said: "NO!" And the girl lived happily ever-after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, travelled more, had many lovers, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore friggin' lacy lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and was pleasant all the time. The End .




FOR THE MEN:



WHY MEN HAVE BETTER FRIENDS



Friendship between Women:A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at her girlfriend's house.The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.
Friendship between Men:A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a buddy's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.




Have a good Monday!

7 comments:

Sara said...

oh, my hysterical!

erin said...

That's a good one. So YOU are the reason I am fat...

lindsey said...

Guess what! I got the Shortest Fairy Tale email this week too!

I love both of these emails, especially the last one. That's exactly how guy's are!

Spammon said...

The loyalty is men have to each other is the code we live by. It's second nature.

Bananas said...

these are great. I especially like the men friends one... too true!

Anonymous said...

Which is WHY I have always had more guy friends than girlfriends. I sure wish I would've read that short Fairy Tale before marriage. No wonder I gained 70 pounds! grrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

We're not too smart, but we be down for our homies! Hey noticed I was on your blogroll! Thanks man. I'll add you as well. Remember, if my wife calls...