February 19, 2008

Pipe Plant Explosion!

We have been so busy here at work with the Exposion that I missed my scheduled pranks for Mom #1! Those who live in Utah might have heard about the pipe plant explosion in Provo already. Yes, that is us... The good news is: Everyone is OK and there is no fatalities, there is one man in the Hospital and he is in stable condition and doing great (as far as I know). Our prayers are with him. The bad news is: Our facility will be shut down for an undetermined amount of time. I am not allowed to give any information in regards to the explosion. I will post more when I am allowed. Here are some pictures to tye you over...
The explosion caused many of the side panels to blow out!


We also lost many windows as did many neighboring houses that are nearby.


Look how the wall has been pushed out on this room!


I think you can all agree that we have much work to do so we can be back in operation.








5 comments:

lindsey said...

Wow! That is crazy. I'm so glad to hear that no one was killed. I hope the injured man recovers quickly.

Are they hiring a crew to clean up then?

Spammon said...

Dang, that IS crazy! Where were you when it exploded? Did you see the fireball? I gotta say, that would have been semi-cool to see....

jason said...

linds - The outside does not do justice to the inside which looks like a warzone! After the inspection is over they will be hiring many clean up crews and repair teams. They are probably ok with it, if you wanted to get some scrubs on and help!!

spammon - It happened late Sunday night and the only people that work then are maintenance and repair people. How did you know I was a little bummed that I didn't see the fireball!! (what is your email, I wanted to send you something?)

Spammon said...

It must be the men in us. There's nothing like a sweet explosion.

ammonk@gmail.com

shauna said...

Holy Crap! I didn't know it was the facility in Provo (can you tell I don't watch the news much!). Glad you were okay (and the guy's getting better).