February 25, 2008

Monday Mail

I get several Emails every week here at work and I decided to do something with them. I am starting a weekly series on "The Wickedy Wack" called MONDAY MAIL! I will take the funniest email from the previous week and post it on Monday. I warn you that some will be better then others because I get some pretty lame ones. I will also take out the distasteful ones that come to me (whether I like it or not). This one is pretty good, its called "I am my own Grandpa!" You may have to watch it twice to get it, I know I did.









7 comments:

Spammon said...

Well, I watched it twice and I'm still confused. However, I think this is a pretty common generation tree down south.

lindsey said...

ahhhhhh! I am going to watch it again for the third time. I was hoping Spammon could break it down for me!

erin said...

That's pretty good! But how dare you make me use my brain on a Monday!!!

jason said...

Spammon & Linds - I think I watched it at least 10 times by now just to try and get it all straight in my head.
Erin - I am trying to help you...You know I can still kick your trash at BrainAge on the DS..!!

Anonymous said...

Nice I thought it was hilarious! your sis denise :)

Rhonda Barnes said...

That is to funny...you find the best vidoes. But I will have to watch some more to get it you know how slow I am!! yes Erin not on a MOnday Love Mom

shauna said...

Geneology's going to be fun for those people...